Cain Maduro Torpedo (654)

This is a cigar that I have enjoyed several times now, and I have a few more sitting in the humidor waiting for the right time, and on this particular cigar enough time to be really enjoyed to its fullest. For your consideration today I offer up the Cain Maduro Torpedo (654), a cigar that I will strongly suggest you try, a cigar that will now be part of my regular rotation of cigars that are part of my "go to" selections.

Last evening presented the perfect opportunity to sit and enjoy this full bodied cigar. I was anxious to smoke this cigar again as the first time I enjoyed it I noted flavors or dough or bread with a slight yeast taste coming off the finish. I partially attributed this to the margarita I was drinking, in particular the salted rim which was carried over from glass to cigar. I chose last night instead to pair this cigar with a very simple bottle of water so as not to allow any other flavors to come into to play to see if the dough/bread flavors were still present.

I was pleased to find that in fact this cigar exhibited a very strong and at times sweet dough flavor, like a fresh loaf of bread with just a hint of yeast on the finish. The smoke was at times sweet to the taste, and the cigar while burning slow due to the ligero leaf never burnt unevenly or hot - a tribute to the tight packing of the leaves during production.

Which brings me back to the flavor profile. I have smoked a lot of cigars, and I have to be honest when I say that this cigar truly has one of the more pronounced and dedicated flavor profiles of any of the cigars I have smoked. It is truly a fantastic smoke, and even as I write this review for you I find myself almost thirsting for another opportunity to smoke - it is that good.

But here is the exciting part of this entire equation, if you have made it this far you already know that the Cain Maduro Torpedo (654) is a cigar I am going to suggest you smoke, so why not get your hands on one and experience it for yourself. You will be impressed with cigar and find yourself looking for excuses to smoke another one, and at a very reasonable price of approximately $7 a stick, you can't go wrong.

So I'll stop writing to give you opportunity to go experience this cigar for yourself, and when you get done click into the comment section and let me know your thoughts on this phenomenal cigar.

Until we smoke again...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts